CSGO Update Make Your Mark
Introducing the Graffiti Update, which provides the ability to mark up your world with a wide range of graffiti patterns now available as drops and through graffiti box offers.
Use your imagination and decorate the world for yourself, your friends, and (when the opportunity presents itself) your enemies. Read on for more details, and check out the Graffiti F.A.Q.
From now until Oct 10th you can get one ready-to-apply unsealed graffiti pattern just by launching the game. You’ll continue to receive graffiti as drops, and can get more on the Steam Market or by purchasing in-game graffiti boxes.
– Added ability to apply graffiti. http://www.counter-strike.net/graffiti/
– Added Community Graffiti Box 1 to offers.
– Added CS:GO Graffiti Box to offers.
– For a limited time every player will get a graffiti pattern when they launch the game.
– Added sealed graffiti to the list of possible weekly drops.
– Graffiti FAQ: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7737-UKVB-0657
– Improved reliability of smoke grenades popping to extinguish fire when bouncing smoke grenade on displacement surfaces.
– Fixed respawn waves not working outside of Guardian and Strike missions.
– Added steam protocol support for connect and playcast commands:
– Fixed bug where M4A1-S was audible at long range.
– Lowered volume of weapon sounds.
– Made minor volume mix adjustments.